We are gathering exclusively online.
Our weekend services will be live streamed every weekend. While all three of our campus buildings will be closed, we invite you to worship and connect with us online.
We will be communicating updates via this webpage, email, and our social media channels. We realize this virus is creating uncertainty but we remain confident of God’s steadfast presence in our city and all around the world. Let’s pray for those affected by this illness and the caregivers who are working tirelessly to minimize the impact of the virus. Let’s also use this opportunity to demonstrate a spirit of faith and draw confidence that the Kingdom of God will prevail.
MINISTRY PROGRAMMING UPDATES
MINISTRY ACTIVITY CHANGES
- KidZone weekend programming is available as a special online experience for your children to engage in their own worship experience.
- Youth Wednesday Gatherings will be streamed on YouTube and Instagram.
- Young Adults have a weekly devotional and blogs for you to journey along with.
- Celebrate Recovery onsite group gatherings are suspended. We will be gathering online soon. Please email email@example.com to stay connected to the latest.
- Groups Gatherings have been paused. We encourage groups to try to meet online when possible and for group members to reach out to one another.
POSTPONED AT ALL CAMPUSES
All onsite ministry activities have been suspended until further notice. New online ministry initiatives are coming soon. Please keep checking for more details.
If you have any questions about specific activities, please contact us.
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you are the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.