Kids experience God and His Word through age-appropriate worship and creative Bible teaching. Our early elementary classes incorporate the best of large-group and small-group environments. Kids love the music, games, and skits as Bible stories are brought to life. In small groups, kids develop relationships with their leaders and with one another. Older elementary kids get the opportunity to wrestle with the questions they’re asking and learn to go to the Bible for answers. Relevant, age-appropriate teaching, music, and conversations will challenge kids to really consider who God is and what that means for them.
West Campus :
- Elementary (Grade 1 – 4)
- District 56 (Grades 5 – 6)
Whitemud Creek Campus:
- Early Elementary (1 – 4)
- Gate 58 (Grades 5 – 8)
- Elementary (Ages 7 – 12)
4:12 Kids Student Leadership Training
4:12 Kids (formerly Avodah) is designed to disciple and mentor students in Grades 4 – 8 to grow in their personal relationship with Jesus, develop their gifts and talents, and express their faith through serving in Kidzone.
- Thursdays | 6:30 to 8:00 pm at West Campus
- Running: Sept 2017 – May2018 (excluding Christmas, Teacher’s Convention & Spring Break)
- Register here!
Who should be baptized?
Every person who has made the decision to believe in Christ or who has made a choice and prayed to ask Jesus to be their “Forever Friend.”
“Those who believed and accepted His message were baptized.” Acts 2:41
The one requirement for baptism is belief in Jesus Christ.
- Asked Jesus into your heart to be your Lord and Saviour?
- Asked for forgiveness and want to turn from sin?
- Decided you want to obey and follow Him?
- Decided you want to be baptized and feel God is asking you to?
If you could check these… then YES! Be Baptized!
You must be in grade 5 or up. We do not baptize children until they are old enough to understand and believe.