For more than nine decades, those who call Beulah their home church have challenged one another to live out the values and ministry evidenced by the very first church of Christ followers, as seen in the New Testament book of Acts, Chapter 2.
When we surrender our lives to Christ, He brings us into God’s family, and when we come together as a local church, we can live out our commitment to Christ as active participants in His mission through this local community of believers.
What does it mean to be a member of Beulah Alliance Church? The Membership Class will answer this question and provide instruction on the following:
- our history (90+ years)
- our vision, mission and core values
- our Life Marks (Connect, Grow & Serve)
- what the Christian and Missionary Alliance is
- the membership covenant
- the steps to becoming a member
FOUR EASY STEPS TO MEMBERSHIP:
1. Attend a Membership Class
- Monday, September 16
- Monday, January 27 – Sign up HERE
- Monday, April 6
2. Sign up for a Membership Interview at the class
- interview dates to be confirmed
3. Complete and submit the Membership Application Questionnaire provided in the class.
4. Attend the interview. If approved, we will send you an official letter welcoming you into membership at Beulah.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-486-4010 ext. 319