The Canada Revenue Agency Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP) enables Beulah to assist individuals and families who meet our low income guidelines. If you are eligible, please see details below on how to proceed.
INCOME TAX ASSISTANCE
DROP OFF INSTRUCTIONS
- Email us for instructions and to find out what documents are needed.
- Place your documents in a SMALL sealed envelope.
- Label envelope with your name and phone number.
- Drop envelope in the locked safety mailbox at Beulah’s West Campus, West Entrance.
- Our volunteers will contact you on Mondays, between 2-6pm.
- Volunteers are onsite at our West Campus location on Mondays, from 2-6pm.
- Head to the East Entrance where our intake volunteers will be waiting to serve you.
- Please bring 2 pieces of identification along with your tax slips, receipts, and related documents.
- You will be asked to wait outside or in your vehicle while our volunteers prepare your taxes.
- If you have any questions, please email us.
We are committed to serving our city to show Jesus’ love to people in need. impACT YEG is about making a difference where we live, work, and play.